In our recent blog posts, we’ve discussed ways that you can preserve your pet’s memory, as well as how to deal with the loss of a pet. If you are interested in learning more about these topics, check out these additional resources. If you have recently lost a pet, look into grief counseling, cremation, and additional services at through Paws, Whiskers and Wags. Contact us at (404) 370-6000 for more information.
- The Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement offers adults guidance for helping children deal with the loss of a pet.
- The Pet Loss Support Page has an index of support groups and counselors by location, so you can find support in your area.
- About.com offers a list of ten children’s books about pet loss and grief.
- Learn of different ways you and your family can memorialize the life of a deceased pet at PawNation.com.
- Take a look at a gallery of pet scrapbook pages for inspiration at Scrapbooksetc.com.