If you’d like to learn more about keeping your pet healthy and safe during this holiday season and beyond, then you should check out these links or call Paws Whiskers & Wags at (404) 370-6000:
- Interested in learning which plants can be harmful to your dog or cat? If so, you should check out the ASPCA’s exhaustive list of potentially poisonous plants.
- This article from USA Today offers some great tips about how to deal with storm anxiety in dogs. Some of these measures may also work with fireworks.
- The Humane Society also has a list of plants that are dangerous to your animals. They also have a file you can print and keep in an easy-to-reach place in case of emergency.
- AnnArbor.com has some advice about traveling with pets during the holidays.
- If you’re crafty and like to dress up your dog, then you should check out this slideshow of dog-related crafts from MarthaStewart.com.